I finally made up a new pattern last night and it seems to have turned out alright. I stitched it in about 40 minutes without a background pattern. I will upload the finished pattern when it’s done.
So I found out last night I made a mistake on all my download links! They are fixed now and you should be able to download all the PDF patterns again. Please Email Me if you find any errors or what not.
All in all the migration of the site went pretty smoothly. Disqus is still munching on my comments though, hopefully I don’t end up loosing them in the move :/
Anyways, here is a pic of the pattern (simulated). You can download the PDF below as well.
Till next time, Happy Stitching!